Our canine products come with a mission. They are effective, 100% organic, vegan, pure, natural, ethical, totally chemically free, of superb food grade and therapeutic quality, and we do want the best for our canine friends and companions!
The careful chosen oils in Dog SnoutPawSkin Soother help repair the affected skin area and support the body’s natural healing process without the use of any chemicals or synthetics.
- hot spots | skin patches | infections
- scratches | scrapes | abrasions | small cuts | bruises
- licking | chewing | biting | scratching (lick granulomas)
- flea & insect bites
- alopecia (hair loss)
- old and new scars
- splinters | skin rashes | irritations
- dry skin conditions | eczema | dermatitis
- dry and cracked nose
- dry and chapped paws
- softens | moisturises | soothing | calming | healing
- balancing | hydrating | nourishing | neutralizing
SnoutPawSkin Soother is NON-toxic and safe for use on all dogs. Totally and absolutely NON-GM (genetically modified). 100% pure, natural, chemical free, fairtrade and cruelty free (not tested on animals!), contains only organic, plant based and vegan ingredients with a mission.
- apply to the affected area of concern (can even be rubbed on the gums)
- apply to the pads or the skin inside of the ears for faster absorption into the blood stream
- comb a little through the fur
- place the oil in your palm, then pet your companion from head to toe
- place oil where the skin is thin such as belly
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the natural ingredients the colour and consistency may vary!
Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) seed oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Persea gratissima (Avocado) oil) d-alpha tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil