Wild Man Beard & Skin Oil tames your facial tresses and soothes any itches! Men’s beard can be challenging. It’s no more or less the ultimate statement of masculinity, commitment and YES, men has to show dedication and even more patience.
Daily maintenance of the skin and beard. For ALL types, lengths, style, however short, long or audacious! from whiskers to designer stubble to Lumberjack to “grizzly” beards!
- keeps coarse hair neat, smooth, touchable, soft & tanglefree
- helps to prevent beard flakes
- makes the skin feel less dry, soothes beard itch
- nourishing, protecting, soothing, healing
- light and slightly astringent
- contains natural Vitamin B17
- super rich in Vitamin E
- natural ph 4.08
- natural SPF of 5
- highly moisturising due to the high in linoleic acid value
- softens & conditions even the most stubborn whiskers
- calms any irritation caused by the growth of your beard
- can even take the place of cologne or aftershave
- 100% organic vegan ethical natural NON-toxic ingredients
- delicious scent & enhances the health of the skin & beard itself
- all natural without synthetic chemicals
- GREAT also for shaving!
- A sexy beard never goes out of fashion!
For Optimum Results to keep your skin & facial hair in top condition:
- depending on beard size massage a few drops of your Beard & Skin Oil gently into your beard, moustache, whiskers, onto your face and skin.
- use morning and evening to maintain a softer, controllable and manageable beard.
- soothing and keeps your manliness from drying out!
Ideally packaged in a dark glass bottle to protect its gorgeous natural properties.
NON-toxic Skin Food. For topical use as required!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the natural ingredients the colour and consistency may vary!
HEAT sensitive – keep away from direct sunlight and/or extreme temperatures!
Vitis vinifera (Grape Seed) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sesamum indicum (Sesame) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Boswellia carteri (Frankincense) Seed Oil, (naturally occurring) Geraniol, Linalool, Citral, Limonene, Pinene