Fluoride is poison. A neurotoxin with worrying toxicity. From non-stick pots and pans to pizza boxes, water resistant clothing, drinking water to toothpaste. Fluoride compounds are everywhere!
Fluoride is a poison rebranded as a health aid and we have been told that we need it for “healthy” bones as well as teeth, so the poison has been added to our water. We drink it! We bathe in it and through our skin, our largest organ the toxic poison enters our bloodstream. Even in low doses the toxicity is even concerning world scientists. The deadly compound can remain and linger in our body for years. Dangerous to say the least and especially as it is transmitted via breastfeeding to babies.
Fluoride in your drinking water:
Fluoride is classed as a developmental neurotoxin and has been linked to lowered IQ. Dysfunction of the thyroid. Excessive weight gain, let alone all kinds of depression. Studies have more than once shown that drinking fluoridated water can play a role in your risk of diabetes. Linked to ADHD. Hypothyroidism. Endocrine dysfunction. And if we all knew this and done our homework, nobody would support it knowing the facts. But we have not been given a choice in the matter and if you want this or not. We are told that it’s good for us and many people don’t even think about fluoride being an actual drug. Fluoride wreaks havoc with our thyroid, blood and brain, and it does all else BUT strengthen your bones. QUITE the opposite. Personally, I wouldn’t touch fluoride if you paid me. I make my own bamboo charcoal water and use an organic fluoride free toothpaste. There are many around.
- Get this toxic chemical, this neurotoxin out of your life.
- Say NO to your dentist when he claims you ‘need’ it.
- Make your own drinking water.
- And make sure you do the same for your dog, cat, or any other animal you may have.