Our Deodorant Cream is suitable for sensitive skin.
antibacterial | antimicrobial | detoxing | healing | non-irritating | moisturising | soothing | sensitive skin | non-toxic | odour eliminating | healing | enzyme rich | balancing | deodorising | softening | nourishing | hormone balancing | organic | vegan | cruelty-free | natural | plant-based | ethical | safe | absolutely chemical free!
Stay nourished, soft and fresh all day long with our Deodorant Cream – 100% Organic Vegan Ethical ingredients:
- Shea Butter
- Hemp Seed Oil
- Diatomaceous Earth
- Bentonite Clay
Choose ‘Nature Knows Best’ or with hints of delicious scents of your choice of the following:
Pine Needle | Tea Tree | Geranium | Eucalyptus | Ylang Ylang | Peppermint | Lavender | Lemon
- Shea Butter is rich in skin soothing vitamin E. Our raw, organic, unrefined shea butter is a non-oily moisturizer that absorbs quickly into your skin when applied.
- Hemp Seed Oil is one of my favourite oils to work with. It’s amazingly healing and soothes sore skin. Promotes healing. Hemp is an awesome moisturiser. Perfect for sensitive skin and surrounding areas. Absolutely non-irritant. Simply perfect in any and every way!
- Diatomaceous Earth (DE) is a crucial trace element needed by our bodies, an element in which many of us are deficient in. By adding DE we are giving your sensitive skin a nice dose of DE which helps ease sensitive skin. So if your skin is rashy it also helps to draw out moisture and removes toxins. Diatomaceous Earth (DE) make it an effective ingredient with its odour eliminating properties.
- Bentonite Clay is the all-star and one of the most effective and powerful healing clays with the amazing ability to attract and bind toxins and pulls out impurities. An awesome detoxification agent.
- Magnesium. Low magnesium levels have been associated with body odor. In addition to stop and eliminate odor, magnesium is an essential cofactor for well over 300 enzyme driven reactions in your body. Applied alone it may sting a little in particular when your magnesium levels are low, which is why we prefer to incorporate it in our awesome product.
- as required, apply a thin layer to your armpits with your fingertips – not much is needed!
- glides on smooth with a little massage
- can be used after shaving
- suitable for all skin types and ages
- melts on contact with warm skin
- ideal travel-size
Our Deodorant Cream can be used as a pamper treatment on your feet – a little goes a long way!
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Nut Butter, Cannabis sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Solum diatomeae (diatomaceous earth) clay, French Green Montmorillonite (bentonite clay) Clay, magnesium chloride (magnesium oil)
- Nature Knows Best – ‘plain’, as it comes!
- Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata Flower Oil) — SEBUM BALANCE
- Pine Needle (Pinus sylvestris (Pine) Leaf Oil — PERSPIRATION
- Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus Leaf Oil) — DEODORISING
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Oil) — FIGHTS BACTERIA
- Geranium Flower Oil (Pelargonium graveolens Flower Oil) — HORMONE BALANCING
- Tea Tree Leaf Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) — ANTI-FUNGAL
- Lemon Peel Oil (Citrus medica limonum) — ph-NEUTRAL, BALANCING
- Lavender Flower Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) — INHIBITS GROWTH OF BACTERIA
NON-toxic Skin Food. For topical use!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the natural ingredients the colour and consistency may vary!
HEAT sensitive – keep away from direct sunlight and/or extreme temperatures!
Just a word of “warning” on transitioning to an all natural deodorant! CANCER-CAUSING commercial deodorants that are so aggressively marketed to us and if you have been using a deodorant containing toxic chemicals such as parabens, aluminium, glycol, triclosan, talc, formaldehyde, propylene glycol to name but a few, your body may begin to eliminate. Not a bad thing really! Just go with it and keep using your all natural Deodorant Cream. It’s organic vegan chemical free non-toxic. So In case you are not used to using natural products for your armpits there may be the possibility to go through a detox phase. This is totally and absolutely normal!