Salt Sole Health Benefits
One of the main health benefits of Salt Sole include the high Magnesium content. Salt Sole is the third most abundant in sea-water and the eighth most abundant mineral on Earth. But most importantly it is the fourth most abundant mineral in our body. Not surprising really that it has numerous health benefits because the minerals are necessary for well over 300 reactions within our body.
Health Benefits of Salt Sole
- plays an extremely effective role in stabilizing irregular heartbeats
- it is a strong natural antihistamine
- is capable of dissolving and eliminating sediments which can lead to kidney and gall bladder stones
- breaks down various forms of rheumatism and arthritis
- clears up skin diseases by cleansing you from the inside out
- normalises blood pressure
- for diabetes sufferers it is Sole is vital for balancing the sugar levels in the blood
- balances the pH of alkalinity and acidity
- vital for absorption of food particles through the intestinal tract
- regulates fluid balance naturally to a healthy and supportive level for the bo
- vital for blockages and clearing up congestion of the sinuses
- extracts excessive acidity from the cells of your body including your brain cells
- essential for the prevention of muscle cramps as it is high in MAGNESIUM
- clears the lungs of mucous plugs / sticky phlegm in particularly in asthma and cystic fibrosis sufferers
- a natural hypnotic / vital for sleep regulation
- necessary for the generation of hydroelectric energy in your cells
- needed for the nerve cells for communication and info processing
ABSOLUTELY necessary for making the structure of your bones firm. Because in many ways Osteoporosis is a result of mineral and water shortage in the body!
Try a little Salt Sole on your tongue to help stop this persistent dry cough. Above all, if you are a migraine sufferer, it can help you restore your magnesium levels.
People who drink water containing Himalayan Pink Salt on a daily basis have been known to experience improvement in various conditions such as:
- organ functions | respiratory conditions | connective tissues | better sleeping | higher energy levels | increased focus & concentration levels | loss of unwanted weight | better teeth & gums | enhanced hair growth | harder healthier nails | increased sex drive | clearer skin | better mood | stronger bones