Being tired is a very common thing these days. First of all, you are not alone. There are many reasons for tiredness. Reduced energy, physical or mental exhaustion, or even lack of motivation. The causes can be emotional or physical. Mostly it is wrong Food! Diet! Lifestyle!
If your body doesn’t get enough oxygen you may feel weak and tired. From symptoms of pale skin, dizziness, shortness of breath, iron deficiency to anemia. Or you may have too little hemoglobin in your system. Than there can be lack of red blood cells. Deficiency of iron, folic acid, or vitamin B12. Because there are so many different reasons do some research before you opt out for supplements and maybe even a visit to your GP.
How do I stop being so damn tired?
- watch out for your caffeine intake. Caffeine drains your body. Because a dehydrated body never functions properly DRINK LOTS OF WATER!
- SKIP those sugary drinks. ESPECIALLY the ‘sugar free’ stuff. It is full of chemicals. DO NOT have anything with ‘ASPARTAME‘ because it is an ‘artificial sweetener’ which causes MANY unwanted issues in your body!
- maybe start your day with fresh lemon water (make sure the lemons are unsprayed and where possible organic). Lemon turns your body into ALKALINE. And alkaline is what we want. A pH of at least 7.5 |
- DON’t crash diet. Binge eat. Over eat. EAT A HEALTHY DIET!
- DON’T eat anything containing soya!
- spend time in nature. Walk in the woods. Go for a stroll at the beach. Nature is your therapist. Nature will never let you down. You need sunshine!
- DON’T EAT FOODS THAT FIGHT! The result will be tiredness!